How important is this term?
This term contains the main rules for using the platform and also informs how we will use your information. Respect for your data is a premise of our business. Carefully read the provisions below.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 1.1ClickCard:We are a networking and professional connections startup and you can call us ClickCard. Currently, we operate mainly in Brazil and Chile and we are ready to serve you anytime, anywhere, bringing greater convenience to you and your company.
- 1.2Who can acquire:We have solutions for micro-entrepreneurs, startups and companies to generate more business with their digital business card.
- 1.3Object:ClickCard is a contact management platform for networking and business cards, facilitating networking.
- 1.4What does ClickCard offer?ClickCard offers a complete contact management solution for network and state-of-the-art digital business cards. Business cards are made with the brand and design you want or you can let your own team create them and we integrate them into our platform.
- 2.1 In order for you to use our service in the best possible way, we have brought you some important information:
- 2.2 It is only possible to purchase our services if you are over 18 years of age or emancipated. For this, we will ask for confirmations of this condition through your date of birth.
- 2.4 ClickCard's purpose, when requesting such data, is only the elaboration of your digital business card, in such a way that you only provide the information that you think should appear on your card.
- 2.5 By accepting this term, we consider that you agree with the conditions of use set forth herein.
If you are interested, you can contact SAC - Customer Service to present reservations to the clauses described here.SO THAT WE CAN DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected].
3. SITE AVAILABILITY
- 3.1 Our website will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it is possible that access to the website may be interrupted, limited or suspended in order to carry out an update, modification of content or any other action necessary for the proper functioning of the service. ClickCard may, at any time:
a) Remove all information that may disturb the functioning of the website or that is in conflict with norms of Brazilian law or international law; b) Suspend the service in order to carry out updates and modifications c) Delete information not used for more than 6 months d) Upon request from competent authorities, provide access log information and registration data, in accordance with current legislation. e) Modify the functioning of the platform
- 3.2 Any updates, modification of content or any other action necessary for the proper functioning of the service will not change the purpose and purpose of ClickCard.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 4.1 The entire structure of the platform, such as texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos, programming code and other computer applications are the property of ClickCard, being protected by Brazilian and international legislation, with regard to intellectual property.
- 4.2 Any unauthorized use, whether partial or total, without prior, express and written authorization from ClickCard is prohibited, and the violator is subject to the applicable criminal and civil sanctions.
- 4.3 ClickCard is not responsible for the information entered directly by the user, which is why any legal violation must follow the rule of article 19 of the Civil Rights Framework for the Internet, which, in short, provides for the need for a court order to remove illegal content.
- 4.4 ClickCard is not responsible for the information entered directly by the user, who is responsible for the legitimacy of its use.
5. USER SUPPORT SERVICE
- 5.1 In case of doubts, suggestions or problems with the use of the ClickCard website, the user may contact its customer service directly, through the e-mail address: [email protected]. These user support services will be available from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 6.1 ClickCard reserves the right to unilaterally modify these terms. If the purpose and purpose is changed, ClickCard will inform you.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 7.1 In order to resolve disputes arising from this instrument, the Brazilian legal system will be fully applied.
- 7.2 Any disputes must be presented in the court of the district of Belo Horizonte/MG.
8. OPT-OUT POLICY
- 8.1 ClickCard respects the privacy of its users and offers the option to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
- 8.2 If you no longer wish to receive information, news, updates, or marketing messages from ClickCard, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Opt-Out."
- 8.3 Once we receive your opt-out request, we will promptly remove you from our mailing list.
- 8.4 Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving communications, we may still need to contact you for administrative or operational purposes related to your use of the platform.
Belo Horizonte, December 18, 2020.